Having a beautiful skin is not just about using loads of make-up from different brands. A healthy skin is actually a reflection of what you put in the body rather than what is put on it. A healthy dietary habit not only helps in promoting and maintaining the overall health, it also promotes healthy glowing skin. To achieve a flawless skin check on your diet.
Some tips to get a perfect flawless glowing skin are as follows:
- Stop Crash Dieting to get Glowing Skin: The essential vitamins, minerals, fibers and carbs, proteins, and nutrients required by the body from the daily diet is most often absent in crash diets. To increase your body’s metabolic rate and keep your body toned, eat at regular intervals. Additionally, a constant gaining of weight or a sudden weight loss can lead to wrinkles, stretch marks and also sagging of skin.
- Fresh Vegetables for Glowing Skin: Starting from healthy eyesight to better digestion to glowing skin, eating green vegetables are a must to attain it. Vegetables such as sweet potatoes, carrot, tomatoes, broccoli, beetroot and leafy green vegetables like arugula and spinach are loaded with antioxidants that are required for skin cell development and also for getting a healthy skin tone. Spinach is a good source of a number of essential vitamins and nutrients viz., vitamin B, C, and E along with iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and Omega-3 fatty acids. Carrot and Beetroot are loaded with beta-carotene. Beta-carotene gets converted into Vitamin A when consumed which is very important for a soft, smooth and glowing healthy skin. Apart from the dietary benefits, one can also use beetroot as a natural blush or lip color by dabbing a slice on the lips or on cheeks to get a pink color for boosting the glowing radiant skin.
- Getting a Glowing Skin by eating Nuts: Nuts are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are a healthy alternative of trans fat found in fried and junk foods. These fats help in keeping the skin soft, smooth and supple. Walnuts and Almonds are also great sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E that many people lack which contributes to many health problems. A handful of nuts can help in preventing free radical damage responsible for freckles and wrinkles; maintain the moisture content of the skin and also boost your memory.
- Fresh Fruits for getting Glowing Skin: Fresh fruits like oranges, papaya, apple, guava, sweet potato, amla or Indian Gooseberry, strawberries, blue berries, blackberries, blackcurrants and all citrus fruits are loaded with antioxidants and various essential vitamins and minerals required for a glowing skin. Additionally, mangoes, watermelons and cantaloupe also contain carotenoids that are essential for preventing sunburns.
- Seafood and Fish for Glowing Skin: Zinc is another important nutrient required for the normal functioning of the sebaceous gland that secretes oil and helps in keeping the skin soft and supple and also repairs skin damage. Zinc is found in fish and seafood’s, poultry, lean red meat and salmon. These are also enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon fish also contains vitamin D that promotes healthy bones and teeth and slows down wrinkling of skin.
- Green Tea for a Glowing and Radiant Skin: Green tea is enriched with healthy antioxidants and thus has plenty’s of health benefits. It helps in getting rid of toxins from the body, destroys free radicals, prevents sun damage to skin, keeps the body cool, and has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It also aids in weight loss. The toxins and free radicals in the body damage the skin; thus getting rid of them helps in getting a glowing and flawless skin.
- Glowing Skin with Dark Chocolates: Oh Yes! A small bite of dark chocolate can provide wonderful benefits not only for your skin but the entire body. Dark chocolates are rich in natural flavonoids that contribute to hydrated and glowing skin and prevent sun damage. Interestingly dark chocolates do not cause acne as often believed. Dark chocolate also lowers blood pressure, prevents blood clotting thus reducing heart diseases. It also relaxes the mind and body and elevates the mood. However, larger intake can reverse the benefits.
- Increased Fluid intake for Glowing Skin: Drinking lots of fluid throughout the day helps to keep the body hydrated and promotes supple and glowing skin. Fluids in various forms of plain water, juices and also soups serve the purpose. It also helps in keeping you flexible and boosts digestion which is also supposed to be important for getting a glowing skin.
Having a healthy and balanced diet which would including portions of the mentioned foods will not only keep you healthy but also help you in getting glowing flawless skin. Along with the dietary changes, incorporating exercise in the daily routine is also necessary to keep all health problems at bay and achieve the much glowing skin you desire.
As more is learned about how diet affects the body, it’s becoming increasingly clear that what you eat can significantly affect the health and aging of your skin 👇Take a look at 5⃣ of the best foods for keeping your skin healthy🌿:
Are high in healthy fats… pic.twitter.com/hpmS9HdZM8
— Natural Shilajit Resin (@NaturalShilajit) January 15, 2020